Looking for weekend work?
Welcome to Home Instead Senior Care!
We are looking for caring and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. Please view our CAREGiver web brochure for more information. www.HISC197CG.digbro.com
What you’ll love about working with Home Instead!
-Supportive office staff that truly care about you and your role as a caregiver for our company
-Easily clock in/out and view your schedule through our app
-Opportunities to pick up extra shifts through your phone
-Many training opportunities to enhance your knowledge and experience
-One on one companionship care with the same clients so you can build relationships over time
-Consistent weekly schedules based on your availability!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
What qualifications are required for employees?
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- At least one year of US work history
- Ability to speak, read, and write English on an average adult level
- Your own car for daytime work (overnight assignments do not require a car)
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
CNA and HHA employees only:
- Current CNA certification issued by the Maryland Board of Nursing (required for MD personal care clients)
- Current CNA or HHA certification issued by the District of Columbia Board of Nursing (required for DC personal care clients)
- Provide proof of negative tuberculosis test prior to your first assignment and annually thereafter
- Provide proof of Hepatitis B vaccine or sign Declination Statement prior to first client assignment
- Provide proof and maintain current CPR training certification
Thank you for your interest in Home Instead Senior Care.
Please make sure to read this information thoroughly.
Please answer all questions in the online application.
If a particular question does not apply to you, please indicate “not applicable” or “N/A”.
You will be notified—by either phone or email—once our HR Department has reviewed your application.
|Title:||Weekend CAREGivers Part-Time|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2439 Linden Lane . Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 301-588-9710. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.