We are looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Please view our CAREGgiver web brochure for more information. www.HISC197CG.digbro.com
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
What qualifications are required for employees?
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- At least one year of US work history
- Ability to speak, read, and write English on an average adult level
- Your own car for daytime work (overnight assignment do not require a car)
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
What schedules do employees work?
- We have flexible part-time schedules with a variety of shifts available. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity www.HISC197CG.digbro.com
Thank you for your interest in Home Instead Senior Care.
Please make sure to read this information thoroughly.
Please answer all questions in the online application.
If a particular question does not apply to you, please indicate “not applicable” or “N/A”.
You will be notified—by either phone or email—once our HR Department has reviewed your application.
|Title:||CAREGiver Jobs For Retirees!|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2439 Linden Lane . Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 301-588-9710. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.