- Act as the primary first point of contact for visitors, assisting them as needed; manage the reception area to ensure effective communication both internally and externally to maintain a professional image;
- Answer and disseminate phone calls, transferring calls to the appropriate person;
- Provide administrative services to staff as requested; order office supplies and keep those supplies well stocked; coordinate shredding day, and other duties as required;
- Staff new client assignments, existing client assignments, and substitute client assignments with appropriate Employees, and respond to questions from Employees regarding time off, and schedule changes;
- Follow up with clients and Employees within 24 hours of placement to determine satisfaction; Attend periodic training and other company events;
- Share Back-Up On-Call Supervisor duties on weekdays (once a week) and weekends (one weekend/month);
- Back up various positions in office when staff is out of office;
- Attend periodic training and other company events;
- Assist with other duties and special projects as assigned.
This is not an all-inclusive list of responsibilities and duties.
Experience using MS Windows, Word, Outlook, Power Point, and Excel are required. General administrative skills must include excellent communication (oral and written) skills. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, flexible, adaptable, reliable, punctual, organized, and have demonstrated ability to multi-task. Must have the ability to interact efficiently, effectively and professionally with all individuals both within the company and externally, and have 1 – 2 years office or similar experience.
This is a full-time position in a great office environment with paid leave and health insurance benefits..
|Title:||Entry Level Administrative Assistant|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2439 Linden Lane . Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 301-588-9710. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.