If you have a heart for helping others, we are offering a sign-on bonus of up to $800 to do what you LOVE to do in the Montgomery County/DC Metro area with a company that helps improve the lives of others, invests in and supports their employees, and has a growing team of Rockstar Caregivers.
If you are a kind and compassionate soul looking to touch the lives of Seniors throughout our local community and your primary focus is to be of service to others in need, we want to hear from you!
Home Instead is actively inviting only the absolute best of the best throughout the Montgomery County and DC area to join our amazing team.
What's in it for you? I'm so glad you asked! Because in case you couldn't tell by this ad posting so far, we like to do things a bit differently than some of our counterparts!
- YOU will be treated with dignity and respect at all times! We are nothing without our Caregivers and trust me, we know it! At Home Instead, we truly value every single one of our employees, especially our Caregivers!
- YOU will receive constant support from our team of Administrators, Staff, and Mentors. Whether on the clock or after hours, we are here for YOU!
- YOU will receive access to Empower, Home Instead's online learning platform to provide you with unlimited access to top-notch continuing virtual educational opportunities.
- We offer tuition assistance at Bellevue University
- Pharmacy discounts through Singlecare Pharmacy
- Meal discounts through Eat Fit Go
- Home and auto insurance discounts through Liberty Mutual
- Discounts on services and products such as cell phone service for Verizon or AT&T, rental cars, movie tickets, and so much more.
- Work when it suits you! Who doesn't love the idea of choosing your own schedule?
- If the rising prices of gas and tolls are keeping you up at night, worry not! We only require a maximum travel length of 15 miles from your home.
- Earn a living while making a difference! Competitive wages offered: $16/hour and up for weekday shifts and $17/hour and up for weekend shifts.
- PPE is provided.
A day in the life of a Caregiver includes:
- Companionship and conversation.
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation.
- Medication and appointment reminders.
- Incidental transportation.
- Assistance with ADLs
- Alzheimer's Care.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner.
Again, we are looking for Top Notch Caregivers, so please DO NOT apply if you cannot adhere to the following requirements:
- Possession of a Maryland or DC CNA or HHA preferred.
- Must have a registered vehicle, valid Maryland or DC driver's license, and car insurance.
- A warm and caring heart
- Must be 21+
- Able to lift, push, or pull 25 lbs.
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen.
We hope you’ll take the next step and fill out our online application and soon be on your way to joining our Home Instead family. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Title:||Caregivers Wanted - Sign On Bonus Up To $800|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2439 Linden Lane . Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 301-588-9710.