If you have a giving heart and enjoy taking care of others Home Instead Senior Care is the place for you! Apply today and start a career that will change your life and the lives of others in our community. CAREGivers with Home Instead Senior Care provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Please view our web brochure for more information. www.HISC197CG.digbro.com
CNA,HHA, and Non-Licensed Positions available!
Flexible scheduling with weekday, weekend, evening and overnight opportunities!
Duties may include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
What qualifications are required for employees?
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- At least one year of US work history
- Ability to speak, read, and write English on an average adult level
- Your own car for daytime work
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
CNA and HHA employees only:
- Current CNA certification issued by the Maryland Board of Nursing (required for MD personal care clients)
- Current CNA or HHA certification issued by the District of Columbia Board of Nursing (required for DC personal care clients)
- Provide proof of negative tuberculosis test prior to orientaiont and annually thereafter
- Provide proof of Hepatitis B vaccine or sign Declination Statement prior to first client assignment
- Provide proof and maintain current CPR training certification
- We have flexible part-time schedules with a variety of shifts available. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity www.HISC197CG.digbro.com
Thank you for your interest in Home Instead Senior Care.
Please make sure to read this information thoroughly.
Please answer all questions in the online application.
If a particular question does not apply to you, please indicate "not applicable" or "N/A".
You will be notified-by either phone or email-once our HR Department has reviewed your application.
|Title:||Weekend CNA Positions Available|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2439 Linden Lane . Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 301-588-9710. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.